About Global Coconut Farmers Producer Company Ltd.,(GCFPC)
Global Coconut Farmers Producer Company Limited (GCFPCL) was incorporated as a Producer Company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 10th November 2020 and registered with the registrar of companies vide CIN: U01409TZ2020PTC034958.
The Company is promoted by the like-minded philanthropists of Tirupur and Coimbatore Districts with the objective of enhancing the standard of life of the farmers and maximizing their income. The main aim of the company is to make the farmers benefitted by the enormous opportunities in cultivating and promoting the agricultural products, adding value by further processing and marketing.
Benefits to the Farmer from our Farmer Producer Company Ltd. (GCFPC)
- It is started by the farmers for the benefit of the farmers to guide, support and make agriculture a profitable business.
- Guides them in getting the subsidies, concessions and grants being announced by the government from time to time.
- Helps fostering of technology penetration, improves productivity, enables improved access to inputs and services and increases farmer incomes, thereby strengthening their sustainable agriculture based livelihoods.
- Aids approach to the latest technology, providing education, training for better yield and crop protection by working closely with government / research institutions.
- Enables getting all the input materials from manufacturers at wholesale price and the best retail price for their produce from the customers thus increasing the profit considerably.
- Provides /leases agricultural machineries, implements, farm equipments at concessional rates.
- Every farmer who is a shareholder of the company will have the right to share the profit of the company based on his shareholding.
- No individual or a corporate company can buy the shares of this company.
- The managing body and the directors are from the shareholders (farmers) only.
- Necessary training will be given to the farmers /farm Labourers to use the latest technologies in farming.
- The welfare of the farm labourers will be taken care of by introducing various welfare measures.
- Tree plantation and rainwater harvesting will be encouraged and supported on a continuous basis.
- Helps reduce the debt burden of the farmers gradually by approaching the government and financial institutions.
- Processing centres will be created to clean, grade, certify and preserve pack the farm produces.
- Arranges participation in online/ offline trading to market the products daily.
- Support will be given to produce export quality products.
- Marketing will be done internationally by participating in trade fares, business conventions etc.
- Encourages and gives training in organic farming to save soil fertility and increase crop profits.
- Ensures the economic and social development of the farmers by providing urban facilities in rural areas
by working in close cooperation with government / research institution.
Management & Organization:
The Management and Organization structure is as follows:
The company has various departments and is co-ordinated by The Chief Executive Officer.
The members are elected from amongst the Shareholders (Farmers) as Board of Directors and Committee chairman.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Marketing Department
- Production Department
- Finance Department
- Resource Department
- Technical Department
M/S INFOZUB™ – will be the E-Commerce Marketing Partner.
Global Coconut Farmers Producer Company Limited
PADMASHRI. Dr. A.SAKTHIVEL
Chairman Poppys Group of companies
President The Federation of Indian Exporters Organisation (FIEO)
Chairman of Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC)
Hon’ble Chairman – Tirupur Exporters’ Association (TEA)
Former Chairman, Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
Former President, Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI), Coimbatore
Chairman Precision Group of companies
Jewel of NPT Awardee from former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam
Chairman, The Chennai Silks & Sri Kumaran Thanga Maligai, Group of companies.
Chairman, Ramraj Cotton, Group of companies.